Front parking sensors consists of an electronic control unit, 4 bumper sensors, a beeper and an optional visual display unit. The electronic control unit is placed in the bonnet area. The advantage of the EPS – 4000T – F – LE2 front parking systems, compared with other PDC systems on the market, is the low cost and the simplicity of fitting the unit.Front parking sensors are very compact and can easily be installed in the bumper/fender of most veicles.
|Power Requirement :
Max Current Consumption :
Operating Humidity :
Detection Distance :
Transmitting Frequency :
Buzzer Frequency :
Buzzer Sound Level :
System Response Time :
LED Display Unit :
4 Sensor Kit Universal :
4 Sensor Front Kit (incl Display) :
|DC 10 to 25 V
20 mA (200mA with display)
-20º C to 70º C
up to 95%
up to 1.67m
80 db at 10 cm
Sensor design ensures the sensors:
- locate positively into the bumper
- can be colour coded
- can be cleaned easily which is ideal for dusty South African conditions
The unique set-up procedure automatically:
- Adjust the sensing range of each sensor for the most accurate, uniform and reliable protection.
- Excludes any fixed objects on the vehicle that may generate false alarms such as a towbar or spare wheel.
- Front sensor kits are supplied with a reduced sensing range, eliminating the irritating detection of objects far away and well within sight.
Prices include VAT